1. What information is collected by HeliForce?
HeliForce collects information that you provide to HeliForce or a third partly whilst using this website and our services. You will be asked to provide information necessary for HeliForce or a third party to deliver the goods or services you have requested.
2. How is your information used?
This website allows you to access goods and services from HeliForce and third parties. In order to obtain these goods or services, you will need to submit personal information to HeliForce. Further, information that you provide to Heliforce will be stored in a database so we can better serve you and keep you informed of our services.
However, personal information provided by you for the purpose of obtaining any goods or services will be tracked, edited and/or disclosed to:
- provide you with the goods or services you have requested;
- help us develop, improve, manage and administer all of the services we provide to you;
- comply with the law;
- to investigate or defend claims made against, or involving, us;
- to enforce a contract or agreement which we have with you.
HeliForce may use your data and e-mail address to:
- send you follow ups on goods or services you have enquired about; and
- keep you informed of changes to this website and the goods and services offered through this website.
3. Information provided to third parties
We will only disclose your personal information to persons or bodies external to us where permitted by the Privacy Act including in the following circumstances:
- where you consent to the disclosure;
- to our subsidiaries (for the purpose of the services which they provide) so that we can complete Services or provide you with a service you have requested;
- where required by law such as under an order issued by a court.
4. Data security
We take all reasonable steps to protect any of your personal information that is held by HeliForce. Whilst reasonable steps have and will be taken to ensure the security of data submitted on this website, HeliForce does not warrant that this website and the systems which operate it will be without error or interruption, or will be free from or fraudulent access.
5. Correct Data
You may request access to, and correction of, any of your personal information held by us, and such access will be provided and corrections made except where precluded by the Privacy Act.
All requests for access and/or correction will be processed within a reasonable time. In some situations, you may be able to access and correct your personal information directly through our website.
There is no application fee for making a request to access your personal information. However, we may charge an administrative fee for the provision of information in order to recover costs.
6. Contacting us
*Operated by Precision Helicopters Ltd